This just in from MelodicRock.com:
So here’s a recap of what we know so far:
- The actual recording of “Light This Party Up”
- The live version of “Down” plus bits of the recorded version after the lights go on after a concert. (Written in the middle of an ice storm on a stranded tour bus’with Rascal Flatts’ Jay DeMarcus, according to the article.)
- Miss Mayhem: a “blues-infused rocker,” on which he collaborated with indie artist Tad Kubler of the band The Hold Steady.
- The previous version of “Let Me In” (described as a “sensitive ballad.” Awww, love those…)
- A few lines of lyrics from “We Connect.”
- A mention in an interview that “All Hands on Deck” is a patriotic song (“anthemic,” according to this new article).
And good news – some additional tracks will be made available in coming weeks before the Feb. 19 release, according to the article. Yay!