Because previous Stripped Down Q&A posts often receive hits on this blog, I thought I’d post more recent questions since those most of the questions on those previous posts have already been answered.
So with some upcoming Stripped Down shows coming up (with the Q&A sessions that follow), here’s what I want to know (in case you happen to be searching for some questions and then feel like posting a video of the Q&A session on YouTube…)
- When is “Traces” scheduled to be released?
- How close are we to the sequel to “Magnificent Vibration”?
- Any plans for a sequel to “Late, Late at Night” or any other kind of book?
- Have you been working on any new songs lately and if so, what kinds of songs?
- What was your mom’s response when you told her you’d be playing Lucifer?
- How did you get involved in the Rock Meets Classic tour in Germany and what do you need to do to prepare for that? Will you be performing your songs with a symphony?
- What are you looking forward to most about your upcoming fan getaway in the Bahamas?
There are several other questions I have for him, but most are really none of my business and I wouldn’t actually ask him those. Oh, and although there may be a slight possibility that he’s changed his mind about returning to “General Hospital,” his response to that often-asked question is usually, “No,” so maybe skip that question this time…
(I hope to someday attend another Stripped Down show one of these days if he comes back to town with one, but meanwhile I’ve enjoyed all the pics and videos people have posted – thank you to all those generous fans who share them!)